Lenovo launches 2018 models at CES 2018
Lenovo launched what is arguably now one of the largest range of laptops, desktops, tablets and peripherals at CES 2018.
Highlights of the 2018 ThinkPad T, X and L portfolio include:
- Thinner and lighter designs with 8th Generation Intel Core processors across the line-up
- Broader support of Facial Recognition for Windows Hello
- Introduces ThinkShutter physical webcam cover for camera security confidence
- Brand-new ThinkPad L Series embraces Yoga design and 13” displays
- Universal USB Type-C power adapters across all ThinkPad models
- New mechanical Side Docking option for ubiquitous compatibility and key-lock security
- New ThinkVision displays create productive desktop experiences and new Lenovo Tablet 10 built for vertical solutions
ThinkPad X Series – Full Performance, Yoga Flexibility and Compact Design
ThinkPad X380 Yoga
- Mil-Spec tested for durability, the ThinkPad X series can work in some of the world’s most inhospitable places
- Rapid Charge delivers 80% battery in 60 minutes with X280 offering up to 16.6 hours and X380 Yoga offering up to 13.6 hours use
- X280 is 20% lighter and 15% thinner compared to its predecessor
- X380 Yoga enhances end-user experience with Active Pen and secure access made easy with IR camera and Windows Hello.
ThinkPad T Series – Perfected Corporate Workhorse
- Performance is boosted with powerful 8th Gen Intel Core processors
- Class-leading security with IR camera, fingerprint reader and ThinkShutter Camera Privacy to protect valuable user data
- Optional discrete graphics power premium displays up to UHD on ThinkPad T580
- Extraordinary longevity with extended battery options delivering up to 27 hours of use
- ThinkPad T480s, at just 1.32 kg is one of the lightest business laptops in its category
ThinkPad L Series – Versatile Business Machines, Exceptional Value
ThinkPad L380 Yoga
- New 13″ form factors and redesigned thinner and lighter 14 and 15″ laptops offer customers greater choice
- Optional multi-touch displays, complete docking solutions and powerful 8th Gen Intel Core processors offer great performance and exceptional value
- ThinkPad L580 can also have a new discrete AMD graphics
Lenovo Tablet 10 – Compact, Tough and Secure Detachable
- New detachable powered by Intel Celeron N Series processors designed to benefit vertical applications such as healthcare and retail
- Featuring fingerprint reader and discrete Trusted Platform Module for business-class protection
- Integrated rechargeable pen, up to 9 hours of battery life and Wireless WAN enhance the detachable users’ experience
- Lenovo Tablet 10 will be available from March 2018, starting price will be available shortly.
ThinkPad Docking Station – Simple and ubiquitous docking solutions
- Fresh approach to traditional docking design with one-touch slide-to-connect mechanism
- Designed to accommodate most 12, 14 and 15″ ThinkPad laptops
- Provides complete connectivity options and keylock security for physical asset protection
ThinkVision X24 and P32u – Premium Monitors are your ThinkPad Laptop’s Best Friend
- ThinkVision X24 is an ultra-thin monitor at just 4mm thin with narrow (1.1mm) bezels
- Full HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) display provides a wide viewing angle and 96% sRGB color gamut
- ThinkVision P32u is a UHD 4K display with multi-color space capability
- The 32″ near-edgeless monitor features Thunderbolt 3 In and Out ports for daisy-chain capability
- User comfort is maximized with a flexible stand that offers lift, tilt, swivel and pivot
Local product pricing and availability
Australia product pricing and availability (include GST)
- ThinkPad X Series: ThinkPad X280 starts at $1829, X380 Yoga starts at $2249, both available from February 2018
- ThinkPad T Series: ThinkPad T480 starts at $1,879, T480s starts at $2,099, and T580 starts at $1879, all available starting February 2018
- ThinkPad L Series: Available from March 2018, ThinkPad L380 Yoga starts at $1739 and L380 starts at $1099. Available from February 2018, L480 starts at $1379 and L580 starts at $1149.
- Lenovo Tablet 10 will be available from April 2018, starting price will be available shortly.
Details at Lenovo Australia Lenovo Australia.
For more on Lenovo at CES go here.