The Xbox GrE3n Carpet – experience E3 in Gold Class comfort
The Xbox GrE3n Carpet is truly unique E3 viewing experience. It is happening in Hoyts Gold Class Cinemas around Australia and New Zealand on Monday 11 June.
The Xbox GrE3n Carpet provides the perfect E3 viewing experience. It is for those unable to head over to LA to see the action live from the Xbox Keynote and more.
And as a bonus its all in the comfort of selected Hoyts Gold Class cinemas with a bonus feature film – Solo: A Star Wars Story. No more 15 hours in the air and I am suer you will get pop-corn!
What is E3?
Gamers will know E3 is the premier gaming event for computer and video games and related products. At E3, the video game industry’s top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Centre. It attracts tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative in the interactive entertainment industry.
For three exciting days, leading-edge companies, ground-breaking new technologies, and never-before-seen products will are shown. E3 is where digital worlds meet real innovation.
Xbox GrE3n Carpet is a snapshot of the excitement
Xbox GrE3n Carpet tickets cost AU$20 + booking fee with all proceeds from the event going to charity and participants getting over $100 in value on the day, including:
- A Gold Class cinema experience + breakfast
- The Xbox Keynote (LIVE from The Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles)
- Competitions + awesome prizes (Xbox One X)
- Full-length feature film: Solo: A Star Wars Story
Monday 11th June 5.30am – 11.30am (public holiday around Australia and New Zealand)
- Entertainment Quarter (Sydney) – bookings available here
- Wetherill Park (Sydney) – bookings available here
- Melbourne Central (Melbourne) – bookings available here
- Sunnybank Plaza (Brisbane)– bookings available here
- Sylvia Park (Mt Wellington, NZ) – bookings available here
GadgetGuy’s take – get in fast to book
The chance to see Solo: A Star Wars Story should be drawcard enough.. But the E3 experience is not to be missed either.
I really want to be there, and I am not a gamer!