Windowss XP and 2000
- Anonymous Surfing hides your IP address so online snoops are unable to track the sites you visit and build profiles on your Internet activities. By redirecting your web traffic through our secure servers, your online identity is protected.
- Anonymous Surfing also protects you from inadvertently visiting websites that are known to be phishing, pharming, or spyware sites. If you unknowingly visit one of these sites, a warning page will display to notify you of the hidden dangers that are lurking ahead.
- Anonymous Surfing protects against phishing scams with a real-time anti-phishing feed that integrates into your web browser to block you from clicking through to these fraudulent sites. Updated every fifteen minutes, this added protection automatically displays a warning page to notify you that you are being led to a known phishing site.
- Pharming attacks are even more dangerous because they are able to redirect you to a fraudulent Web site even if you type the URL into your Internet browser. Anonymous Surfing protects against pharming threats by routing all of your Internet traffic through Anonymizerrs hardened, secure servers.
- Evil twins trick wireless users into connecting a laptop or PDA to a tainted hotspot by posing as a legitimate Wi-Fi provider. Once you connect to their wireless network, the evil twins can watch your online activities and steal your confidential information. Anonymous Surfing protects against evil twins by routing all of your Internet traffic through our secure servers, thus bypassing the fraudulent hotspot.