Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This is a game of skill – chance plays no part in determining winners. The winner is computer selected from an eligible pool of entrants containing the correct answers and bona fide contact details.
2. Exact answers are found in the review.
3. Entrants must complete all fields on the form.
4. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be rejected.
5. Only permanent residents with a phyical Australian address may enter.
6. Entrants will be added to the regular Gadget Grapevine email list. Information will not be used for any other purpose.
7. Employees, relatives or associates of Epson or GadgetGuy.com.au or its publisher (The Gadget Group Pty Ltd) cannot enter the competition.
8. The competition commences 07/02/19 at 12:00 pm and concludes at 5 pm (Sydney time) on 21/02/19 at 12:00 pm.
9. Judging is on 22/02/2019 at the GadgetGuy.com.au offices at 120 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011, Australia. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
10. The winner will be contacted by email within 24-hours of the draw. If the email bounces a redraw occurs, and the new winner is contacted by email and so on.
11. At the end of seven days if the winner has not responded, phone contact will be attempted. If, at the expiration of seven-days contact has not been made the prize will be redrawn and the procedure repeated.
12. The manufacturer will then courier the prize within seven days. Any liability for loss or damage in transit is limited the courier’s stated liability policy.
13. Prize value is the supplier’s suggested Australian retail and is correct at the time of publication.
14. There is one (1) Epson Mono EcoTank ET-M1120 printer, brand new in an unopened box. Delivery is by Epson Australia. GadgetGuy makes no representations as to the suitability or serviceability of the product and accepts no warranty or exchange obligations.
15. All prizes carry the full manufacturer’s warranty from the date of shipment. A zero value invoice will be provided as proof of ownership.
16. The promoter is Gadget Group Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502 All entries become the property of the promoter.
17. The promoter is not be responsible for any loss, cost or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.