Dell at Computex 2019 announcements includes Dell Technologies product updates across its Alienware, G-Series, XPS, Inspiron, Vostro and Precision Workstation ranges.
Alienware and Dell Supercharge Mobile Gaming and Audio Engineering
- Alienware m15 and m17 thin and lightweight gaming laptops designed from the ground up to optimise optional 9th generation Intel Core mobile CPUs, NVIDIA GTX 16 and 20 series GPUs, new display technologies and feature Alienware’s new design ID, Legend
- Dell G3 15 laptop updated with new Game Shift feature to increase performance and the latest high-performance processors from Intel and NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- Alienware debuts two new iconic audio devices, the Alienware 7.1 Gaming Headset and Alienware Stereo Gaming Headset that provide amazing clarity and comfort
Dell Elevates the PC Experience with Flawlessly Designed XPS and Inspiron Portfolio
- New XPS 13 2-in-1 offers modern and thin design, more performance and larger 16:10 display with 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- New XPS 15 powerhouse laptop combines 9th Gen Intel Core processors, OLED display and moves innovative HD webcam to top bezel
- New Inspiron portfolio offers power and style to suit every consumer’s needs
New Dell Precision Workstations Deliver Intelligent Performance for the Most Demanding Applications
- Plough through even complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects with Dell’s most powerful mobile workstations – Dell Precision 7540 and 7740
- Demanding workloads made easy with new Dell Precision 5000 and 7000 series mobile workstations combining up to Intel® Xeon E or 9th Gen Intel Core processors and latest professional graphics
- Space and budget-conscious businesses to benefit from latest updates to Dell Precision 3630 and 3431 tower and 3930 rack workstations
This information has been reproduced with permission from Dell.