Dyson has released four new attachments for its Airwrap Styler including small soft and firm smoothing brushes and lengthened barrels in both 40mm and 30mm widths.
In case you don’t know the Dyson Airwrap styler (launch info here) uses jets of air to achieve voluminous curls, natural waves and smooth blow-dry finishes – at home.
The smaller brush size allows users to get closer to the scalp to achieve more precise detailing and shaping styling capabilities. They are ideal for styling fringes or smaller sections of hair.
The new longer barrels offer styling options for those with longer hair (extends past chest-length). When styling this hair, a larger barrel surface area helps to accommodate the full section in one styling.
These are in addition to the existing range of tools
- Pre-styling dryer: Prepares hair for styling using a fast but diffused airflow. For all hair types, it is designed to dry hair to the ideal moisture level (damp to touch) before using the curling barrels.
- Soft smoothing brush: Adds body and volume to limp, flat hair while creating a smooth, blow-dry finish. Ball-tipped bristles allow for increased tension to help keep hair aligned to the brush.
- 40mm Airwrap barrel x 2 (L+R): To create loose curls or waves for thicker, coarser hair that has some shape.
- 30mm Airwrap barrel x 2 (L+R): To create voluminous curls or waves for most hair types. Achieve voluminous curls for those with limp, finer or straighter hair. Get tighter curls for those with thicker, coarser hair with some shape.
- Firm smoothing brush: To create a straighter style with less frizz. Engineered to tame and smooth unruly, thicker, coarser hair, with firm straight bristles to help create tension and reduce tangling.
- Round volumising brush: To create volume and shape. Ideal for creating tension to shape finer, thinner and straighter hair.
If you are in Sydney the Dyson Demo Store – Beauty Lab is the ideal place to try the new attachments. Dyson expert stylists are on-hand to demonstrate the new attachments and their full styling capabilities on your hair (make an appointment please).
The new attachments are compatible with the current Dyson Airwrap styler and can be purchased individually for $49.