The Fujitsu LifeBook P8020 is designed to carry with you the best of what mobile technology can offer. The LifeBook P8020 has a 12.1 inch SuperFine Wide XGA TFT screen, and is driven by the Intel Core2 Duo processor technology for improved performance and optimum power conservation, together with the Intel GS45 + ICH9M chipset and Intel WiFi Link 5300AGN (3×3) for wireless connection. With storage capacity up to 250GB and support up to 4GB in memory size, you can store business documents, music files and more with ease.
Talking about music files, the LifeBook P8020 is a perfect entertainment companion too, featuring a Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer and a built-in SD memory slot for convenient transferring of music, pictures and data. It also has a long battery life that is prolonged by a smart Shrink technology that combines several semiconductors into one and by the power-saving LED backlight technology.
Surf the internet at ultimate speeds with the 7.2Mbps UMTS integrated with 3.5G and HSDPA functions. With a 1.3 megapixel camera, built-in microphones and dual stereo speakers, users will no doubt enjoy a seamless VoIP and internet chat experience with the LifeBook P8020.
At just 1.3 kg in weight, the P8020 takes frequent travelers from one destination to another and protects them and their data fully in the process with a full security ensemble. The ensemble includes the Fujitsu 3D shock sensor for decreasing the risk of damage to the Hard Disk Drive, the BIOS Lock, 2-password Hard Disk Lock, Anti-theft Lock Slot and the optional Trusted Platform Module. What’s more, owners of the LifeBook P8020 will be pleased to know of its spill-resistant keyboard – just another way of protecting your data.
Making one-touch computing possible is the stylish operation panel on the LifeBook P8020, featuring function buttons that light up with a blue LED and a LifeBook logo lighted by a white LED. This panel ensures smooth operation for the comfort of users, as is the large touch pad. Also, the spill-resistant keyboard lets users rest assured that any liquid spilling accidents will not cause any harm to the notebook.
The LifeBook P8020 has an RRP of $3,499.00, or $3,999.00 for 3.5G model, both with a 2 year nationwide pick up and return warranty. Parts and labour inclusive.
- Platform: Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology: Intel Core2 Duo Processor SU9400 (1.40GHz, 800MHz, 3MB L2 Cache); Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chip with ICH9M; Intel WiFi Link 5300AGN(3×3) network connection
- Operating system: Genuine Windows Vista Business
- Display: 12.1-inch SuperFine Wide XGA TFT, 1280 x 800 pixels (250nits Brightness, 45% Colour Gamut)
- Built-in bay device: Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer
- Memory: 2GB17 DDR3 1066MHz. Max. Memory Supported11 – 4GB DDR3 800MHz, Dual-Channel
- Hard disk: SATA-150 5400rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions – 50/508, protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor
- Bluetooth: V2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Battery: Up to 6.2 hrs (6-cell Li-Ion, 7.2V, 8700mAh)
- Weight: Approx. 1.30 kg (w/ built-in optical disk drive & 6-cell battery)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with Intel Clear Video Technology and DVMT7 5.0 delivers low-power, high-performance 2D/3D graphics with Shader Model 4.0, video and display capabilities at a maximum shared memory19 of 783MB / 271MB.
- High Definition (HD) Audio: RealTek ALC269 HD audio codec with dual built-in stereo speakers
- HD Audio-in: External Mic-in, analog built-in microphone
- HD Audio-out: headphone-out
- Communication: Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, 1000/100/10Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express x 1 and Intel WiFi Link 5300AGN (3×3) network connection with three Antenna. Separate ON/OFF switch for wireless network connection.
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel camera
- Integrated 3.5G
- User interface: Spill-resistant keyboard: 82-key, 18mm key pitch, 2mm key stroke; Intelligent Touch Pad with configurable vertical and horizontal scroll functions; Fingerprint Sensor with vertical scroll functions
- Card slot: PCMCIA Card Slot Type I/II, Secured Digital Card Slot
- Connector interface: USB 2.0 x 3, VGA (external display), RJ45 (LAN), IEEE1394, HD Audio-in, HD Audio-out, Power Adapter DC-in, Port Replicator Interface
- 3.5G: Embedded 3.5G (HSDPA) WWAN connectivity with dual antenna. Up to 7.2Mbps16 download link and 2Mbps16 upload link. Supports tri-band UMTS (HSPA): 850, 1900, and 2100MHz. Supports quadband EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz. Supports GPS function.
- Quick Launch Panel: Four programmable application launch buttons (Support/ ECO (Power Saving Utility)/ Presentation/ Internet)
- Security: BIOS Lock, 2-password hard disk lock, anti-theft lock slot, fingerprint sensor, TPM (Optional)
- Dimensions: Approx. 274.2~280.4 x 210.1 x 28.5~37.4 mm (W x D x H)
- Bundled software: CyberLink PowerDVD, CyberLink PowerDirector, Roxio Easy Media Creator, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Fujitsu UpdateNavi10, Fujitsu Hardware Diagnostic Tool, Fujitsu Display Manager, Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor Utility, Fujitsu Power Saving Utility, Fujitsu Hotkey Utility, Softex OmniPass, Sun Microsystems Java Runtime, ArcSoft Camera Capture, Microsoft Office Professional 2007 60-day Convertible Trial
- Other software: 1 year full license for Norman Virus Control with Sandbox Technology and Norman Personal Firewall, Acronis True Image