Hewlett-Packard today announced the release of the HP iPAQ 912 Series Business Messenger, a stylish and glossy, 3G smartphone designed for maximum mobile productivity. Offering built in GPS navigation, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and HP’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, the HP iPAQ 912 is a complete mobile solution for business users on the go.
Built to simplify the complexities of business and personal life, the HP iPAQ 912 Series Business Messenger can be easily carried in a pocket or handbag while providing all the necessities of a modern connected lifestyle. Convenient GPS navigation, business-critical applications, advanced connectivity and innovative email functions are all neatly packaged into this sleek and sturdy business handheld device.
The HP iPAQ 912 Series Business Messenger caters to business needs, offering tri-band UMTS/HSDPA and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE wireless technology; providing convenient connectivity anywhere, anytime by allowing users to make calls and quickly access the Internet around the world.
Featuring HP’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, the HP iPAQ 912 allows easy setup and over-the-air manageability so that businesses can remotely mange, help secure and support mobile devices with ease.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity
- Alphanumeric QWERTY thumb keyboard for fast typing and a jog-dial for quick scrolling
- 5-way navigation scroll wheel for convenient one-handed navigation through menus and emails
- High-resolution 3-megapixel camera
- Intuitive touch-screen display
- Built-in Cyberon Voice Commander and HP Voice Reply features which enable hands-free emailing and other device commands.
Price and availability
The HP iPAQ 912 Series Business Messenger has an RRP of $799 including GST and is available now from harvey Norman and Dick Smith Powerhouse stores.
At the time of writing no deals have been finalised with any mobile phone service provider.