In JBL News 8 June: JBL brings its famous sound stage to SnowTunes Winter Festival. JBL and UNder Armour collaborate on athlete/fitness headphones.
JBL News 8 June
JBL and Under Armour collaborate on new athlete/fitness range
JBL (a Samsung company) and Under Armour are combining new and improved technology with optimal fit and functionality in the UA Sport Wireless Headphone range – engineered by JBL.
In brief: Four models – Train, React, Pivot and the True Wireless FLASH
- True Wireless FLASH $249.95 headphones have an ultra-comfortable Sport Flex Fit design keeps headphones secure without constantly readjusting. A total battery life of up to 25 hours with the help of a rugged charging case.
- Train $229.95 are on-ear for the gym, using tough, rugged and solid grip materials for maximised durability and stability. UA SuperVent ear cushions deliver true breathability through light, washable, fast-drying fabric. Features easy oversized controls, sweatproof technology with an IPX4 rating and a 16-hour Speed Charge battery powering long sessions/
- React $199.95 lightweight in-ear design is for high performers and runners.
- Pivot $199.95 over-ear hooks provide additional security and support for intense circuits.
Both have lightweight aluminium earbuds, IPX7 rating, 9-hours of battery life from just a two-hour charge, plus the addition of Ambient Aware technology
All have JBL Charged Sound, a sport-optimised signature sound curve defined by rich bass, crystal clear mids and smooth highs. Bionic Hearing with TalkThru Technology offers a unique JBL innovation where music is lowered and speech amplified with a touch of a button, making it easy for quick chats between sets or hearing surroundings and staying in control without interrupting a solid training session.
UA Sport Wireless Headphones are now available at JB HI-FI and UnderArmour.
SnowTunes 2019 and JBL
This Winter, JBL collaborates with the annual SnowTunes Festival to bring the JBL stage
- FRIDAY, 30 AUGUST – SATURDAY, 31 AUGUST
- JINDABYNE, SNOWY MOUNTAINS, NSW
- TICKET INFO HERE
Handpicked by JBL, Sydney master of grooves and nostalgic
beats Touch Sensitive will take to the JBL Stage, as well as the fiery energy
of Jupiter Project. They’ll be appearing alongside huge names in electronic
music such as The Presets, Motez, Made In Paris and more, keeping the
crowd warm in a whirl of movement.
Joining an already packed lineup of live bands, indie and rock acts including Vera Blue and The Rubens on The Summit Stage, The JBL Stage is guaranteed to take Snowtunes 2019 to another level, creating a winter wonderland for thousands of visitors in August.
JBL STAGE LINE-UP (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
- THE ASTON SHUFFLE
- DENA AMY
- JUPITER PROJECT
- LUCILLE CROFT
- MADE IN PARIS
- MASHD N KUTCHER
- NATALIE SAX
- ORIENTAL CRAVINGS
- THE PRESETS
- TOUCH SENSITIVE
THE SUMMIT STAGE LINE-UP (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
- THE CHATS
- THE DELTA RIGGS
- FERGUS JAMES
- LIME CORDIALE
- THE RUBENS
- SCOTTY MAC & DJ JULESY
- SLOWLY SLOWLY
- TROPHY EYES
- VERA BLUE
- WEST THEBARTON
SIGN UP FOR PRE-SALE HERE
Pre-sale opens: 9 AM AEST, Thursday 6th June
General sale opens: 9 AM AEST, Friday 7th June.