Jura has released its S8 – a premium, mid-range machine that has most of its top end technology in a more compact benchtop device.
Jura is a Swiss company – precision and reliability are in its DNA. Its aim is simple – the best coffee result from an automatic speciality machine. That ‘best’ also refers to the simplicity of use and operation, not just taste.
Jura makes a range of machines from automatic commercial models Giga range from $5,490 to $8,330) to its domestic range (ENA from $1,299 to Z8 at $4,990).
George Liakatos, Managing Director of JURA Australia says, “The S8 combines the best of the compact class with elegant elements of the premium segment, including a hint of the GIGA. The S8 has an impressive range of specialties that produce a stunning result in a cup. to satisfy even the most demanding coffee connoisseurs.”
The Jura S8 automatic coffee machine sits in the middle at $2,650 and has:
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) for water/coffee/bean extraction
- 15 different coffee types programmed
- 3” colour touchscreen combining images, animations and text to allow for the creation of the perfect coffee
- Professional fine foam frother as well as well as milk to foam variations
- Grinder bypass for instant coffee, g. decaf
- Different water temperature for green tea and black tea
- Jura Coffee app for iOS and Android (phone or tablet) Bluetooth Smart Connect (A$99 option) for highly customised coffee making
- 280g bean container
- Filtered water to reduce scale and cleaning
- 15 bar Thermoblock heating
- 9L water tank