LG Electronics has unveiled its next generation of notebook computers, incorporating a Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting TV Tuner (DVB-T). The 17 inch widescreen DVB-T Notebook PC W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL will provide consumers with a mobile, fully-integrated, multi-media hub for the home and office.
Due to extensive research and development, LG has incorporated DVB-T technology which now enables high-quality picture broadcasts on a 17 inch widescreen LCD when connected to a home or office antenna. It also offers maximum convenience with Genuine Windows Vista? Home Premium, allowing users to watch, pause, rewind and record live TV on their PC.
At the forefront of advanced technology, LG?s W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL features the powerful Core 2 Duo processors, offering improvement on the performance of the existing Dual Core Processor, without compromising battery life. With built-in wireless LAN supporting up to 54 Mbps broadband wireless internet connection and Bluetooth 2.0, consumers are ensured seamless mobile internet access.
Providing superior mobile and home entertainment capabilities, the W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL adopts Dolby Home Theatre, incorporating premium 5.1 channel PC speakers. Creating an exceptional multimedia experience, consumers can enjoy surround sound whilst creating a realistic gaming environment.
- An Intel® Core?2 Duo Processor with 1.83GHz to 2.0GHz of processing speed, an Intel® 945 chipset, enabling enhanced memory performance for faster CPU transfer speeds, stronger wireless signals and enhanced graphics.
- Genuine Windows Vista? Home Premium provides users with complete viewing control by watching, pausing, rewinding and recording live TV.
- Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting TV Tuner allows clear, crisp, high quality picture TV broadcasts.
- Dolby Digital Sound that projects 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound, supported by a two 1.2W speakers for a greater cinematic experience.
- 17 inch WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050) /Fine Bright display that provides sharper, more realistic images.
- An ATI® MobilityTM Radeon® X1600 Graphics chip, the first imaging chip designed for notebooks, combines 256MB of graphics memory and 512MB of HyperMemory? to heighten graphics performance.
Incorporating a sleek, ultra-slim design, LG?s DVB-T W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL Notebook measures just 30.6 mm in width and weighs a tiny 3.1 kg. The 17 inch screened W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL retails from $3,299.
Source: LG Electronics