Digital radio is finally here, and to celebrate, GadgetGuy, in association with Glen Dimplex Australia, has two digital radios to give away.
First prize is Roberts Sound 43 digital radio, valued at $799 RRP. The Roberts Sound 43 functions as an iPod dock and CD player as well as radio tuner – and it performs all three functions very well. It also manages to look good while doing so, with its modern interface, clear two-line LCD and piano finish.The Sound 43 comes with a proper, full remote (unlike the usual credit-card remote you often get with digital radios). The remote has all the buttons you need to operate the radio, including numbered buttons for quick track skipping and access to FM and DAB+ radio presets.
One runner-up will receive a Roberts Stream 202 digital radio, valued at $499 RRP. The Stream 202 is the world’s first truly portable DAB, FM and internet radio. It also offers the additional benefit of streaming music stored on your PC through the radio, thanks to an incorporated media player, now you can listen to your personal collection through this stylish unit. Both battery and mains powered you can enjoy listening to your favourite tunes both indoors and out.
Simply go to the Win 1 of 2 Roberts digital radios competition page, login using your GadgetGuy registered email address and password, and answer the 25 words or less question:
“Tell us in 25 words or less if you were the boss of a new digital radio station, what sort of station would it be? Talk or music? What sort of music? Anything – you’re the boss, it’s your radio station!”
The competition begins today, and closes at 5 pm Sydney time on 10 November, 2009.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the Win 1 of 2 Roberts digital radios competition visit www.gadgetguy.com.au, click on the Win 1 of 2 Roberts digital radios link, and answer the 25 words or less question. Eligible participants are required to provide their gadgetguy.com.au membership email and password to complete their entry.
- You can enter this competition as many times as you like, even on the one email address.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia, but to be eligible to win the prize the email address you submit with your entry must be actively subscribed to the weekly Press Play newsletter at the time of the prize judging.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on 15 November, 2009 at Gadget Group, 120 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.
- The promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- No employees, relatives or associates of Glen Dimplex Australia or Gadget Group Pty Ltd can enter the competition.
- The winners shall be notified by email.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The competition commences 29 July, 2009 and concludes at 5 pm (Sydney time) on 10 November, 2009. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Prize winners once notified by email of their win have 1 month from the despatch of our email to supply us their contact details. If no reply is received then the prize will be re-judged one month after the original advice was sent.
- First prize is Roberts Sound 43 digital radio (value $799 RRP), the runner up will receive a Roberts Stream 202 digital radio (value $499). Total prize value: $1,298.
- The promoter of this competition is Gadget Group Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502.