Fresh from its outing at IFA 2007 in Berlin, the Individual 52 Compose Full HD+ 100′ from Loewe is being promoted as the “big brother to the best television in the world”; a lofty and ambitious claim based on the ‘Home Vision’ award its sibling, the Individual 46 Compose, garnered in 2006.
The 132 cm full high definition (1920 x 1080) panel’s other claim to fame is the implementation of 100MHz image processing technology which, developed in-house at Loewe, ensures a smooth, fluid image at all times.
Individual 52 Compose Full HD 100+ also boasts an integrated hard disk recording system, capable of recording up to 200 hours of both standard and high definition content. It costs $12,999 and is available in black and silver.
Additionally, being part of the Loewe ‘Individual Component’ ethos, which allows the user to customise his or her audiovisual experience to their liking, it’s also possible to configure various sound options on the Individual 53 Compose to suit. These include Loewe’s new Sound Projector, a centre stand with built-in centre speaker, a freestanding satellite speaker set, a subwoofer, or the whole shebang in the 5.1 complete package.
As Loewe, itself, says. “After all, who wants to have the same as everyone else?” Quite.
- High-definition HDTV receiver integrated into the TV platform (MPEG-2 and MPEG-4)
- Full HD panel (1,920 x 1,080 pixels)
- 100 Hz image processing for a smoothly flowing picture
- Hybrid tuner concept for analogue and digital reception of both terrestrial and cable channels
- Twin tuners for convenient “picture-in-picture” viewing and an integrated hard disk (DR+) for recording HDTV and digital TV
- Two USB interfaces, for connecting a digital camera to the TV set, for example
- Two digital high-definition interfaces (HDMI) including copy protection standard HDCP for processing digital picture and sound signals