The new Logitech Rally system is a 4K, USB connected, modular ‘conferencecam’. It delivers studio-quality video, audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Logitech Rally (Australian website here) is a modular system that works equally well from a small boardroom to larger ones.
Logitech Rally features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, expansive PTZ capabilities, and Logitech RightSense technologies. This automatically frames people, optimises colour and luminance for human faces, and improves vocal clarity for better meetings. The modular design makes it ideal for everyday conference rooms as well as boardrooms, classrooms and large meeting spaces.
“Just a few years ago, a high-quality video and audio system like Logitech Rally would have easily been a five-figure investment,” said Scott Wharton, vice president and general manager of the Logitech Video Collaboration. “Now, with the Rally portfolio of products, customers get a premium, modular system that raises the bar for USB-connected AV solutions – all at a fraction of the price of other high-end systems.”
Logitech Rally camera specifications
- 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps
- 1080p, 720p at 30fps and 60 fps
- Pan: ±90°
- Tilt: +50° / -90°
- 15x HD Zoom
- 90° field of view
- Horizontal, Vertical, & Diagonal (70°/sec, adaptive)
- Three camera presets
- RightLight with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- RightSight automatic camera control
- 2m USB 3.0 cable
- 3m power cable
- Can be wall or desk mounted and inverted
- 5 mm x 152 mm x 152 mm
- Skye for Business, Cisco, BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, MeetZoom, and other video conferencing recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras
- Widows, macOS and Chrome OS with a USB-C port
- 2-year warranty
- A$1,999.95 includes Logitech Rally Camera
Unlike traditional video conferencing systems, Rally separates the speakers from the microphones. By mounting speakers near the display, the audio is better aligned with video, and voices of far-end participants come from the front of the room, which is what people intuitively expect.
- $3,599.95 includes camera plus table and display hubs that minimise cross-room cabling, one speaker, and one mic pod available in October
- Additional mic pods $529.95