Logitech has always had a certain design flair as well as a range of useful and well-made accessories.
It set a record in 2017 with 19 Good Design Awards and 50 awards in total.
Produced by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, the GOOD DESIGN Awards are presented each year to the most innovative industrial, product and graphic designs, in co-operation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
“Logitech had a record-breaking year, receiving 50 product design awards across multiple categories in 2017,” said Alastair Curtis, chief design officer at Logitech. “We’re honoured to be consistently recognised by respected voices in the design community that recognise our goal of designing exceptional products that people love and enjoy.”
This marks the seventh consecutive year our products have been celebrated for excellence in new product design and the second year of record-breaking honoree numbers for Logitech.
The award winners are:
- Logitech Brio
- Logitech Circle 2*
- Logitech G PowerPlay Wireless Charging System
- Logitech G413 Mechanical Backlit Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Surround Gaming Headset
- Logitech G233 Prodigy Wired Gaming Headset
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse
- Jaybird RUN
- Jaybird X3
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech SmartDock
- Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
- Logitech Slim Combo
- Logitech Universal Folio
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
- Logitech Doodle Collection
- Logitech C670i Webcam*
*not available in Australia
Congratulations – your dedication to smart design is to be applauded.