Monster has announced the release of their new HTS 1650 Home Theatre Reference Power Centre to the Australian market. For a triple layer of safety, the HTS 1650 protects against power surges and spikes on all three power lines (line, neutral, ground). With over 5,526 Joules of surge absorption capacity, the HTS1650 provides a very high level of protection.
Monster’s reputation for producing reliable and convenient connectivity solutions continues with the new HTS 1650. It is a chassis based eight outlet power distribution unit which boasts many new technologies all working to protect your valuable connected equipment. Housed in a stylish 2RU high cabinet, the HTS 1650 is the perfect compliment in both style and size to accompany other AV components, such as AV receivers, Blu-ray players and PVRs, and is also at home on a shelf in a full sized equipment rack.
- Monster Clean Power Stage 2: banks of outlets with isolation filters optimised for digital, analogaudio and ultra high current audio – make the HTS1650 perfect for today’s high quality Home Theatre systems
- Monster Tri-Mode: patented Tri-Mode circuitry uses relays, MOVs, and thermal fuses to protect against dangerous power surges, dips and spikes that can travel over all three power lines (Line, Neutral, Ground). When it senses dangerous power conditions, Tri-Mode automatically disconnects AV components and sounds an audible alarm, letting you know that HTS1650 has protected your AV components.
- Microprocessor-controlled T2 circuitry: T2 automatically disconnects the PowerCenter itself and your equipment from both live power lines (line
and neutral), and reconnects ONLY when power levels are safe. Unlike other surge protectors, T2 will NOT sacrifice itself when a potentially damaging power overload hits, and keeps on protecting with no reduction in performance.
- LED voltage meter and comprehensive status indicators: the digital LED voltmeter continuously displays the incoming line voltage so you can readily identify the source of power trouble. Individual colour coded indicator lights confirm the operational status of the HTS1650.
- Complete protection for All connections: It is essential for full protection that all of your component’s inputs and outlets are protected, or the entire system will be vulnerable. Often missed are telephone lines and cable/satellite connections, which can carry dangerous power surges and spikes to your equipment. The Monster HTS 1650 features comprehensive protection with coax, network and phone connections full Free to Air TV, cable/satellite, TiVo and HDTV protection.
- Connected Equipment Warranty: the HTS 1650 provides, that we are putting our money where our mouth is and we will replace up to $500,000 worth of your equipment if it’s damaged by power conditions (when properly connected, of course).
- Warranty: the HTS1650 comes with a full 5 year warranty. The HTS 1650 continues the legacy of Monster Power innovations, and presents a power solution that home theatre and AV enthusiasts will love.
Price and availability
The HTS 1650 will be available in July, with a recommended retail price of $999.00