It should work with any USB-C computer, 3.1/3.2, Gen 1/2. We tested it on a variety of Mac and PCs and 1080 and 4K monitors and TVs. It supports HDR transmission as well – good for streaming services.
You can also get a 2m USB-C to HDMI cable.
GadgetGuy’s take – Moshi is good, expensive, but good!
Sometimes you must pay a little more to get something that works. Moshi meets or exceeds paradigms for this category.
I spent an hour or so on the website and have left a list for Santa of things that a geek would like.
- Pro Geo 65W USB-C charger
- 3-in-1 Universal Charging cable
- USB-C Digital Audio Adapter to 3.5mm with Passthrough Charging
- Symbus Q Compact USB-C Dock with Wireless Charging
- ProGeo 4-Port USB Wall Charger (35 W, AU)