Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian permanent residents over 18-years-old with their principal place of residence here. The winner may be required to provide evidence.
2. One entry per email account.
3. All details marked * are necessary for entry completion.
4. GadgetGuy only uses entrant’s data as follows:
a. To verify the entrant’s eligibility
b. To add to GadgetGuy’s Grapevine email list. You may unsubscribe later in the usual manner
c. To provide updates on the competition
d. Competition data will be destroyed after competition completion
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining winners.
6. Judging will take place on 1 December 2020 the GadgetGuy.com.au at 120 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011, Australia.
7. If there is more than one correct entry, a random number generator will select the winner.
8. The judge’s decision is final.
9. Employees, relatives or associates of Navman, GadgetGuy.com.au or the promoter are ineligible.
10. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. They have seven days to respond. If the email bounces or no response is received, GadgetGuy will use the supplied phone number to attempt to make contact. If unsuccessful after a further seven days, the prize will be re-drawn.
11. Navman will ship the MiCam Explore 7″ with a full 12-months ACL compliant warranty to the winner. It is not redeemable for cash. Any value quoted is RRP at the time.
12. The promoter is Theory of Invention Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502. It is not responsible for any late or lost correspondence, shipping, warranty or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.