Lovers of outdoor cooking can now enjoy a product that outperforms the most advanced indoor and outdoor cooking systems, thanks to the launch of the Australian designed Everdure eBQs – comprising a 7-burner, 5-burner and 2-burner model – the e7, e5 and e2.
Everdure’s bold claim that this is the most versatile and healthy barbecue in the world is backed up by a multi-function cooking system that makes it easy to grill meats in a healthy way, wok stir fry meals, cook perfect pizzas, and smoke everything from fish to cheeses.
Unique features of the e7 and e5 eBQs include:
- Esee Lighting System (patent pending) – a world first where bright halogen lights installed in the hood allow for safe, convenient and true surround lighting
- Mult-e-Cook System (patent pending) means different cooking methods can be finally achieved from the same eBQ – possibilities include wok, smoking, roasting, pizza oven and pan combinations. All possible through the ingenious heat control system that regulates temperature instantaneously from low to extreme heat.
- Health-e-grill and health-e-plate (patents pending) both with an angled surface encourage healthy eating as fat is drained away from the cooking surface.
- Even heat distribution with plate designs that trap and distribute heat (which means no more cold spots), make Everdure eBQ’s more energy efficient.
- Integrated fat drainage collection system translates to safer control and easier cleaning
The smaller e2 (pictured left) can also deliver on the healthy patent pending designs and innovations through a more compact, apartment friendly model. As an added bonus each e2 is fully certified with flame failure valves.
Three years in the making, the eBQs draw inspiration from the Danish home ware designers of the 1940s and 50s whose minimalist creations set the standard for modern design.
This design, along with the barbecue’s features, evolved after Everdure created a wish list to combat what consumers saw as shortcomings in other barbecues. With a team of RnD staff, an executive chef and award-wining industrial design agency, the eBQs finally became a reality.
To be released in October in Australia, Everdure are also planning to take Australian ingenuity to the global market when they launch the eBQ’s at Hearth and Home 2009, the United States’ largest barbecue trade show.
- e7 is $5,999 RRP
- e5 is $3,599 RRP
- e2 is $1,399 RRP