Portability and performance – Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2
The Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2, pictured above, offers a unique concept in computer peripherals, blurring the lines between desktop and notebook mice, by creating a full-size mouse with a portable snap-in transceiver for easy storage and mobility.
Rechargeable convenience – Wireless Laser Mouse 7000
The stylish and rechargeable Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 is joining Microsoft’s line of rechargeable input devices, including the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000, Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 and Mobile Memory Mouse 8000.
By choosing a rechargeable mouse, users can reduce their battery consumption by up to 80 percent over three years of use (according to internal Microsoft research).
The horizontal charging station provides a sturdy base, and the battery status indicator lets users know when it is time to charge. The Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 also offers high-end design elements, a mini transceiver and an ergonomic shape for hours of comfortable use.
The benefits of using 2.4 GHz
- Confident connection with virtually no interference. Intelligent technology “hops” frequency when it encounters interference, making it ideal for crowded wireless environments with multiple computers.
- Wireless freedom. Users can sit back and click up to 30 feet away from the transceiver, even if it is out of sight
- Easy setup and use. Users can just plug in the transceiver and start working
High Definition Laser Technology and smart software
Both mice feature Microsoft’s High Definition Laser Technology, which delivers advantages such as greater precision, smoother tracking and improved responsiveness. The new Microsoft mice also offer these dynamic prductivity features:
- Smart software connection. One click of the wheel provides instant access to the Windows Vista Flip 3D features, letting users flip through open windows and quickly switch between applications for added productivity
- Magnifier tool and Tilt Wheel. Users can perform popular commands with a single touch
Pricing and availability
The Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2 and Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 will be widely available in April 2008 for an estimated retail price of $79.95 and $99.95 respectively.