You can now get a classic Nokia 3310 3G at Coles for just $39 – amazing value for this big buttoned, seniors phone or just a spare to keep in the car.
Following the release of five new models at the recent Mobile World Congress price reductions to clear current stocks was a good idea.
Another great deal is the $300 price drop for its Nokia 8 from JB Hi-Fi until 15 March.
But not to be outdone Vodafone is offering a $360 loyalty discount a 36-month contract at Vodafone. The discount applies to the $40 Red Plan and is the cheapest in market option for the handset costing a total of $539.
The Nokia 5 was $329 and is now just $287 outright at JB Hi-Fi.
Telstra is also offering the exclusive Tempered Blu colour, featuring 3GB RAM for $249 including free delivery.
GadgetGuy has not reviewed the Nokia 5
Here are brief specifcation’s – it looks great value.
- Aluminium design with a Pure Android experience – Nokia quality
- 2”, 1280 x 720, 16:9, IPS LCD with sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Fingerprint sensor for extra convenience
- Rear camera: 13MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12 µm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, with HDR, automatic scene detection
- Selfie camera: 8MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm
- Clean and clutter-free Android Nougat with regular updates (planned for Oreo)
- Latest generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon 430 processor designed for excellent battery life and improved graphics
- 2GB/16GB/microSD card slot up to 128GB/OTG (Telstra version has 3GB)
- Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Di, NFC, FM radio, fingerprint sensor
- LTE Cat 4 150/50Mb/s bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40
- 5mm headphone jack
- 3,000 mAh battery with endurance rating of 84 hours, micro-USB charger
It presents as an extremely good value, mid-range phone that competes with Moto G, Huawei Nova, Samsung Galaxy A/J etc.