The Oregon Scientific Diagnostic Talking Blood Pressure Monitor (BPW810), is designed to be worn on the wrist, the monitor taking high precision readings for systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, mean arterial pressure as well as your pulse rate.
What sets this Blood Pressure Monitor apart is that the test results are automatically announced out loud via an in-built speaker for ultimate convenience.
- Measurement alarm and clock alarm
- Loud and clear verbal announcement
- Systolic, Diastolic, Mean Pressure measurement
- Pulse measurement
- Dual user memories
- 60 memories per user with date and time stamps
- Easy-to-read large LCD screen
Source: Oregon Scientific