The Pioneer Computers B30 is a hard-as-nails road warrior that has been designed to be fully customisable. With an extensive list of security, power and connectivity options as well as 12 hour battery life, the B30 ensures productive, worry-free mobile computing.
The B30 features a 13.3″ TFT XGA transmissive ultra-bright, sunlight readable display with optional touch screen functionality and is the first rugged notebook to offer up to 1200nits sunlight readable technology.
The B30 is both MIL-STD-810F and IP54 compliant, boasting; a Magnesium Alloy design and shock mounted HDD, vibration and shock resistance, and sealed I/O caps and doors to prevent damage from solid particles and moisture.
The B30 also includes advanced security features to safeguard important data, such as; a fingerprint scanner, TPM V1.2 and optional smart card reader and includes comprehensive connectivity options, such as; Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, GPS or 3G.
- High Sunlight Readable Technology Optional 1200 Nits with touchscreen
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Full magnesium alloy case
- Shock-mounted removable HDD
- Vibration and drop-shock resistant
- Sealed ports and connectors
- MIL-STD 810F and IP54 Compliance
- MIL-STD 461E Compliance
- Salt fog Compliance
- Night Vision Accessories: Vehicle adapter (90Watts, 12-32V), MIL 461E Compliant AC Adapter, vehicle dock, office dock
- Carrying bag
- 2nd hard disk drive
- 2nd battery
Price and availability
The DreamBook Tough B30 is available from Pioneer Computers Australia on a build to order basis. Recommended Retail Price starts from $5,499.
Source: Pioneer Computers