What it is
An outdoor cooking system
The Everdure Fitzroy is a fully functional modular kitchen, complete with an integrated sink, storage, granite food preparation boards and condiments storage facilities. It even has a built-in ice bucket/esky to keep cold drinks on hand.
What we liked
- It has four matte vitreous enamel burners
- Stainless steel roll back roasting hood with temperature gauge allows it be positioned flush against a wall
- Matte vitreous enamel cooking plates (hotplate and grill plate)
- Matt vitreous enamel vapouriser under the grill plate with inbuilt briquettes to increase heat dispersion and transforms dripping juices into vapours
- Kitchen modules, including a 16 megajoule triple ring brass wok burner, a sink with a tabletop and cutting board as well as two side serveries are included on either side
- Black vitreous enamel finish
Everdure is working on a new range of modules for release in 2008 for the serious barbecuer designed to cater for people who like their barbecues tailor made.
This model will be available in late 2007.
Read gadgetguy.com.au?s barbecue buyers guide by clicking here.