Samsung Australia has a trade-in program that could get you up to $350 off a new S9 or S9+ but hurry it is only until 15 April.
The program targets premium phones starting at the Apple iPhone (5 series or later), Huawei 9 series, HTC One M9 or 10, Google Pixel, Sony Xperia X5 and most Samsung Galaxy A, J or S series and Notes.
Apple receives special attention with potentially $1,025 for an iPhone 8 Plus 256GB or $1,275 for an iPhone X.
Conditions are simple:
- The display is functional, not chipped or cracked and there are no signs of liquid damage, discolouration or LCD bleeding
- The device can power up, hold a charge and the battery does not appear to be swollen
- The enclosure is of original manufacturing and is not cracked, fractured or bent
- All of the keys and buttons are intact, not partially cracked and are working properly
- Find My iPhone/iCloud/Android/Google Smart Lock and/or Carrier activation locks, and passwords have been disabled
Trade-ins require proof of ID and purchase. These offers do not preclude any Telco carrier or retailer offers for pre-order.