The new Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot phone allows consumers around the world to capture and share vivid photos whatever their needs, photography skills or budget.
The C905 is Sony Ericsson’s first Cyber-shot slider and its most advanced camera phone yet. With an 8.1 megapixel camera and real camera flash amongst its cutting-edge capabilities, it offers easy photo-taking in a phone that derives its looks from a digital camera and offers the superior picture quality to match.
- Complete digital camera experience on a phone – true digital camera styling and an 8.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash
- Outstanding picture quality – complete with face detection auto-focus, smart contrast and image stabiliser
- Share your memories – send your photos wirelessly from your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi (using DLNA)
- Upload photos to your own online blogsite or print your photos with fantastic resolution up to A3 size
- Much more than a camera phone – GPS-enabled for geo-tagging of photos and navigation support
Building on Sony Ericsson’s camera phone heritage, the C905 Cyber-shot phone is an all-round performer that maximises a digital camera’s credentials. The C905 is a powerful 8.1 megapixel camera phone that looks, feels and acts like a real camera, so start capturing those everyday moments effortlessly.
Price and availability
The C905 Cyber-shot will be available in Night Black in late 2008 at a RRP of $1,149.
Source: Sony Ericsson