Sony Ericsson have announced the Satio mobile phone, which provides you access to all your media in one place – just tap directly into your favourite features with the five standby panels and you’re ready to go. First introduced in Barcelona as the ‘Idou’, Satio puts the future of mobile entertainment in the palm of your hand. You can watch your favourite movies on the bus or catch up with your TV shows while on your lunch break thanks to Satio.
Download exciting music, movies and games from PlayNow arena to personalise your entertainment experience on Satio and enjoy them in crystal clear 16:9 widescreen format. PlayNow arena provides a full range of mobile entertainment available by dual download to both your PC and mobile phone with specially developed ring tones and music tones and DRM-free music tracks and TrackID charts from around the world.
- True 16:9, 3.5 inch widescreen; 16,777,216 colour nHD TFT; Resolution: 640 x 360 pixels
- 12.1 megapixel camera, intuitive touch focus, Xenon flash, image stabiliser and face and smile detection
- Web albums with messages
- Intuitive full touch media menu
- Symbian Foundation operating system – thousands of applications available online
- Size: 112 x 55 x 13.3 mm
- Weight: 126 grams
- Colours: Black, Silver and Bordeaux
- Phone memory: 128 MB
- Memory Card Support: SanDisk microSD
- Handwriting recognition
- Geo tagging of photos
The Satio ships with the Wireless Stereo Headphones HBH-IS800 to listen in crystal clear sound. Alternatively, maximise your mobile video experience with the Video Viewing Stand IM920.
Satio supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSDPA 850/900/2100. Satio will be available in selected markets from early Q4 in the colours; Black, Silver and Bordeaux.