Just in time for the James Bond Quantum of Solace movie launch, Sony Ericsson has unveiled a limited edition Titanium Silver C902 Cyber-shot phone as used by Bond himself. As sleek and sophisticated as Bond, the new mobile phone will make sure you are ready for any challenge, immersing you into the world of a secret agent.
In addition to a 5MP camera equipped with a unique slide-out lens cover and illuminated touch icons provide quick and easy access to camera option, the limited edition mobile is packed with exclusive Quantum of Solace content including an interactive 007 content and a spy-style game, the full colour trailer of the film, behind-the-scenes interviews with the stars, as well as wallpapers and screensavers.
- Slim Cyber-shot phone with unique slide-out lens cover. Camera- ready in an instant.
- 5.0 megapixel camera with Face detection and Auto focus
- Illuminated camera touch keys. Intuitive guidance around the camera settings.
- 160MB built-in memory – the equivalent of storage for up to 100 full resolution photos
- The phone incorporates the latest in lighting technology – Photo flash – giving better quality pictures even in low-light conditions
- Light solution added to the established BestPic feature – take 9 photos in quick succession, choose the best and delete the rest
The Sony Ericsson Titanium Silver C902 will be available in Australia from mid-October 2008 exclusively though
Source: Sony Ericsson