- Klipsch BAR 40 – 2.1 channels with wireless 165mm subwoofer, built in Dolby, and only 71mm high. Price: $848.
- Klipsch BAR 48 – still 71mm tall, but 3.1 channels with a wireless 200mm sub. It adds Dolby Digital Plus and DTS HD (High Resolution, I assume, rather than Master Audio).
You can add optional wireless surround speakers to the BAR 48 for true surround sound. Both models also support Bluetooth and ARC audio from the TV.
Klipsch in-ear headphones
Ah, and don’t forget the bunch of new earbuds also coming from Klipsch:
- Klipsch T5M wired are the budget models, with braided cable and an in-line aluminium remote: $99.
- Klipsch T5 Sport are wireless – although the buds are wired together. They have a 10-hour battery and Comply Comfort eartips. They are sweat rated to IPX4 and priced at $169.
- Klipsch T5 Neckband wireless earphones offer a 15-hour battery, dual cVc microphones and Bluetooth 5. Price: $199.
- Klipsch T5 True Wireless earphones provide 8 hours of playback, plus 16 more via the charge case. Four Clear Voice Chat microphones are included for better voice capture. Price: $349.