Specifically designed for two wheels, TomTom RIDER is rugged, water resistant, fits both motorbikes and scooters and provides you even with clear spoken instructions in your helmet.
Easy to use – drive mode tailored for simple touch-screen operation with gloves on. Just plug in, switch on and ride no installation or activation necessary.
Contiguous map of Australia – over 1 million kilometres of Australian road coverage with detailed directions through 560 major rural towns.
- Security strap attaches your RIDER to the mount on your motorcycle
- Simple touch screen operation – drive mode tailored for use with gloves on
- Crystal-clear 3D and 2D graphics
- Compact and portable design
- Door-to-door planning in your region
- View route: review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
- Dynamic status bar: improve readability by customizing status bar
- Tip feature: discover everything RIDER has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive guided tour: pick up the features even quicker and get the maximum out of your TomTom RIDER
- Water resistant and rugged
- In-helmet spoken instructions – bluetooth headset included
- Bike speed linked volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of your bike
- Anti-glare screen: always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- A choice of routes: quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Itinerary planning: plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Ready for TomTom PLUS Services: get scenic routes for free and try out traffic service for free for a month
- USB 2.0: for faster data transfers
- Hands-free calling via Bluetooth – connection with a compatible mobile phone