Watchmen, the brilliant film adaptation of the most acclaimed graphic novel of all time, is out on Blu-ray and DVD on June 30, and to celebrate its relese GadgetGuy has a terrific new competition.
One lucky winner will receive:
- 1 x Watchmen Hoodie ($99)
- 1 x Watchmen Vinyl exclusive ($199)
- 1 x Watchmen Key Torch ($99)
- 1 x Nite Owl replica (collectable item) ($699)
- 1 x Dave Gibbons signed Watchmen Book (149)
- 1 x copy of Watchmen on DVD ($34.95)
And for 5 runners’ up:
- 1 x copy of Watchmen on DVD (34.95)
- 1 x copy of Dave Gibbons signed Watchmen Book ($149)
How to enter
Simply go to the Watchman Fan Pack competition page, login using your GadgetGuy registered email address and password, and answer the 25 words or less question, “Tell us in 25 words or less if you were one of the Watchmen what would your superhero name be and what would be your special power or ability.”
The competition begins today, and closes at 5 pm Sydney time on 24 August, 2009.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the Watchman Fan Pack competition visit www.gadgetguy.com.au, click on the Watchman Fan Pack link, and answer the 25 words or less question. Eligible participants are required to provide their gadgetguy.com.au/Press Play membership email and password to complete their entry.
- You can enter this competition as many times as you like, even on the one email address.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia, but to be eligible to win the prize the email address you submit with your entry must be actively subscribed to the weekly Press Play newsletter at the time of the prize judging.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on 28 August, 2009 at Gadget Group, 120 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.
- The promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- No employees, relatives or associates of Paramount Home Entertainment or Gadget Group Pty Ltd can enter the competition.
- The winners shall be notified by email.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The competition commences 22 July, 2009 and concludes at 5 pm (Sydney time) on 24 August, 2009. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Prize winners once notified by email of their win have 1 month from the despatch of our email to supply us their contact details. If no reply is received then the prize will be re-judged one month after the original advice was sent.
- First prize is a package comprising:
1 x Watchmen Hoodie ($99)
1 x Watchmen Vinal exclusive ($199)
1 x Watchmen Key Torch ($99)
1 x Nite Owl replica (collectable item) ($699)
1 x Dave Gibbons signed Watchmen Book (149)
1 x copy of Watchmen on DVD ($34.95)
Five runners up will receive:
1 x copy of Watchmen on DVD (34.95)
1 X copy of Dave Gibbons signed Watchmen Book ($149)
Total prize value: $2,113.90
- The promoter of this competition is Gadget Group Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502.