Dynabook’s Student Pack has school computing needs covered, with a BYOD bundle comprising an E10-S laptop with 11.6 inch screen, matching carry bag and 4-in-1 starter kit. The kit includes everything a Year 5-8 student could need, including a wireless keyboard and mouse, Full HD webcam, USB headset and mouse pad.
For your chance to win, read about the Dynabook E10-S below and then answer the questions to enter. You can also read the GadgetGuy review of the Dynabook E10-S to learn all about it.
Competition closes 3 October – don’t miss out!
Meeting the performance needs of the classroom and purposed-designed for durability, the Dynabook E10-S features Windows 10 Pro Academic, an Intel Celeron processor, rubber bumpers and reinforced hinges to withstand schoolyard knocks and bumps, and weighs 1.15 kilos.
To enter the competition, answer the questions below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian permanent residents over 18-years-old with their principal place of residence here. The winner may be required to provide evidence.
2. One entry per email account.
3. All details marked * are necessary for entry completion.
4. The competition prize comprises of one (1) Dynabook E10-S laptop, one (1) carry case and one (1) 4-in-1 starter kit bundle with the total prize value is $808.
5. GadgetGuy only uses entrant’s data as follows:
a. To verify the entrant’s eligibility
b. To add to GadgetGuy’s Grapevine email list. You may unsubscribe later in the usual manner
c. To provide updates on the competition
d. Competition data will be destroyed after competition completion
6. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining winners.
7. Winners will be drawn 3 Oct 2021 at the GadgetGuy offices – Sydney, NSW, Australia.
8. If there is more than one correct entry, a random number generator will select the winner.
9. The judge’s decision is final.
10. Employees, relatives or associates of Dynabook, GadgetGuy.com.au or the promoter are ineligible.
11. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. They have seven days to respond. If the email bounces or no response is received, GadgetGuy will use the supplied phone number to attempt to make contact. If unsuccessful after a further seven days, the prize will be re-drawn.
12. Dynabook will ship prizes to the winner. It is not redeemable for cash. Any value quoted is RRP at the time.
13. The promoter is Theory of Invention Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502. It is not responsible for any late or lost correspondence, shipping, warranty or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.