We are giving away an EKO 75” 4K Smart TV each week!
GadgetGuy is giving away an amazing EKO 75” 4K Smart TV each week for the next four weeks. That’s four super-large TVs up for grabs! To enter, read about the great features of EKO Smart TV with LG webOS™ then answer the questions below. Entries close 25 May. Good luck!
Experience EKO Smart TV, powered by LG’s webOS TV™ interface
Not all smart televisions are created the same, and when it comes to ease of use, the webOS TV™ on the EKO Smart TV is one of the best available. When EKO released the 75” version of this product, just in time for the 2020 Black Friday sales, nobody anticipated the high level of demand it would attract, and all stock sold out in a handful of days.
The minimalistic webOS TV™ interface features a customisable ribbon-like launch bar at the bottom of the screen that provides access to all the apps, settings, and other features of the TV. Scroll through the options in the launch bar, and cards corresponding to each app will pop-up. Highlight the Netflix app in the launch bar, for instance, and an additional row cards will showcase viewing suggestions for your account.
Unlike Android TV, there’s no need to close an app and navigate to the home screen to open another one. With webOS, the launch bar is always available, so you can switch easily between apps, TV and connected devices, while still watching the action on the screen.
Discover the premium experience of webOS TV™ on EKO Smart TV.
Features of the EKO 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
4K Ultra HD Resolution – an amazing viewing experience with incredibly picture quality.
1.07 Billion Colours – an astounding 1024 shades of each primary colour delivers incredible picture quality and details.
Powered by LG’s webOS TV™
Content Store for App Downloads – with the webOS Content Store you can…
Netflix, YouTube, Stan, Foxtel, Amazon Prime Video, Optus Sport, ABC iView, 9now, SBS On Demand – available via download from the webOS Content Store.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) – delivers fine details and superior colour accuracy.
GadgetGuy will choose one winner of an EKO 75” Smart TV each week, for the next four weeks. The earlier you enter, the more chance you have to win. All entries close 25 May.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian permanent residents over 18-years-old with their principal place of residence here. The winner may be required to provide evidence.
2. One entry per email account.
3. All details marked * are necessary for entry completion.
4. The competition prize comprises four (4) EKO 75” 4K Smart TVs, model K75USW. Each prize is valued at $1499 and the total prize value is $5966.
5. GadgetGuy only uses entrant’s data as follows:
a. To verify the entrant’s eligibility
b. To add to GadgetGuy’s Grapevine email list. You may unsubscribe later in the usual manner
c. To provide updates on the competition
d. Competition data will be destroyed after competition completion
6. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining winners.
7. Winners will be drawn each week until 26 May 2021 at the GadgetGuy offices – 120 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011, Australia.
8. If there is more than one correct entry, a random number generator will select the winner.
9. The judge’s decision is final.
10. Employees, relatives or associates of Ayonz, GadgetGuy.com.au or the promoter are ineligible.
11. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. They have seven days to respond. If the email bounces or no response is received, GadgetGuy will use the supplied phone number to attempt to make contact. If unsuccessful after a further seven days, the prize will be re-drawn.
12. Ayonz will ship the EKO 75” Ultra HD Smart TV to the winner. It is not redeemable for cash. Any value quoted is RRP at the time.
13. The promoter is Theory of Invention Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502. It is not responsible for any late or lost correspondence, shipping, warranty or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.