The prizes, and how to enter
In connection with the launch, Wacom are also running a pretty exciting competition. Once a week until 11 December 2009, it is giving away one of its new Pen & Touch tablets, plus Adobe Photoshop Elements creative software. To enter, you need only make a post on the Bamboo Forum, a great place to learn more about using a tablet. Just click on the Forum link above, register and post. All comments count as entries to the competition and you can enter as many times as you want.
At the end of the 11 weeks we’re also giving away a trip for two to Japan for the Cherry Blossom Festival in April 2010. Valued at $10,000, the prize includes:
- Return flights and transfers to Tokyo, from an Australian capital city.
- Five nights accommodation in Tokyo, arriving for the spectacular Cherry Blossom Festival, one of Japan’s most brilliant cultural highlights.
- A day bus tour around Tokyo to soak up the best sights of the city.
- VIP tour of the Wacom facility in Saitama where you’ll learn the secrets of what makes Wacom tablets so unique.
- A Japan rail pass providing unlimited bullet train travel to other famous cities, such as Kyoto and Osaka.
- Spending money!
So read the reviews, visit the Bamboo Forum, register, ask or answer questions in the forum and you could be in the running to win!