What it is
A four burner barbecue with a vitreous body and hood
The Everdure Neo Curva is a four burner, cast iron barbecue with 13.5 megajoules of heat. It has an elegant matt vitreous enamel body with an in-built temperature gauge in the hood and an aluminium plated vapouriser.
Sydney industrial designers Tiller + Tiller accentuated the functional elements of the barbecue with the Neo design. Control knobs are large and round like a stereo’s, managing even heat distribution across the cast iron cooking plates; the rollback hood has a distinctive dome shape; the double ring wok burner is housed in the side servery and there is cupboard storage for gas bottles and cooking utensils.
What we liked
- Rounded, large control knobs are easy to operate and to control temperature
- The roll back hood has an inbuilt temperature gauge for accurate cooking
- The unit has a double ring wok burner giving users more outdoor cooking options
- There is cupboard storage below the cooking surface for gas bottles and cooking tools
- The trolley is black powder coated for greater durability
- The affordable price ($599 RRP)
And what we didn’t
Black is not an ideal surface colour choice for all tastes
Everdure describes the Neo Curva as a design-driven barbecue that’s affordable. It was made in China with local design input.
Read GadgetGuy.com.au’s barbecue buyers guide by clicking here.