What it is
A cylindrical rangehood by Smeg
It is a tubular stainless steel rangehood designed to operate over 60 cm and 90 cm cooktops and remove grease laden cooking fumes from the kitchen. Measuring 320 mm in diameter it is ideal for installation over an island bench or in a wall mounted environment.
What we liked
- Stunning streamlined design
- Removes up to 1,073 cubic metres (gross*) of air per hour (856 cubic metres (nett*)
- Has four speeds and features a five minute delay stop mode
- Twin halogen lights for good visibility
- Automatically prompts you when the grease filter needs cleaning
- Has optional charcoal filtration: good for places where air is re-circulated rather than ducted
- Four ply stainless steel and aluminium grease filter is dishwasher safe
Thinking of installing new kitchen appliances into your new or renovated kitchen? Read our ovens and cooktops buyers guide here.
*Gross refers to the capacity of the motor to extract air unhindered (i.e. without filters)
*Nett refers to the capacity of the motor to extract air when filters are installed