FlyTech? Dragonfly is the world?s first radio-controlled flying insect. With its? ultra-light, dual-wing design and ?high-flex?, crash-resistant structure, the dragonfly is an easy-to-fly aeronautical marvel. Use the dragonfly indoors or outdoors, controlling its speed, direction and height with the 2 channel digital proportional remote.
- Unique indoor flyer: Capable of maneuvering in tight spaces, FlyTech Dragonfly brings radio-controlled flight into your home.
- Innovative flying action: Based on an ornithopter design, FlyTech Dragonfly flaps its wings like a real insect. The dragonfly can take off from any smooth surface, soar, dive-bomb, hover and glide silently for soft landings.
- Strong and flexible: Built using a durable carbon-fiber structure, FlyTech Dragonfly?s impact-absorbing flexible body and wings can take a lot of punishment.
- Ultra-light design: Light weight design protects home interiors.
- Light-up LED eyes: Its eyes alert you of the dragonfly?s status by blinking, pulsing, or shining clear and bright.
- 2 channel digital proportional remote: Control wing speed and tail rotor speed; remote is also the charging base.
- Two skill levels: Beginner and advanced. Includes a tail stabilizer for additional control.
- Available in 2 frequencies.
- Wingspan: 16 inches (~40 cm)
- Power: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Flight time: Up to 10 minutes on a single charge
6 x ?AA? batteries (not included)
Source: WowWee Robotics