The portable StreetPilot c510 comes ready-to-go right out of the box with preloaded maps and plenty of options. Sold exclusively in Europe, this navigator delivers the same, easy-to-use, affordable navigation as our popular selling c300 series with many enhancements like optional FM C traffic alerts, plus much more.
In addition to the simple touch-screen display found in previous versions, the StreetPilot c510 along with its counterparts, the StreetPilot c550 and StreetPilot c530 come loaded with new c500 series features including:
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and maintains signal under heavy foliage and near city skyscrapers
- Automotive-grade, sunlight-readable, anti-glare display makes it easier to see where youure going
- Streamlined design creates a slimmer, more refined shape
- Configurable vehicle icons allow you to select a fun, customized car-shaped icon that shows your position on the map
- Garmin Lockk anti-theft feature that disables the unit from performing any functions until you type in a specific 4-digit PIN or take the unit to a predetermined location.
The c510 comes preprogrammed with Australian map data, and includes automatic routing, and 2D or 3D map perspective, making navigation easy. It also accepts customized points of interest (POIs) such as school zones and safety cameras. Receive optional FM C traffic alerts (where available) with the purchase of an integrated traffic receiver. By adding traffic services and a receiver to your c510, you can avoid traffic tie-ups by simply pushing a button to calculate a new route.
In the alternative, the StreetPilot c510D deluxee package includes one of nine pre-programmed European map regions and a DVD-ROM with fully unlocked European map coverage. This deluxe version also includes, an integrated traffic receiver which notifies you of traffic, construction and weather delays and automatically suggests alternative routes.
- Receiver: New high-sensitivity WAAS-capable GPS receiver by SiRF
- Display: Automotive-grade, sunlight-readable, anti-glare TFT LCD display, 7.2 x 5.4 cm; 320 x 240 pixels, with touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 11.3 x 8.2 x 5.6 cm
- Weight: 269 g)
- Battery life: up to 8 hours
- Supports FM C traffic alerting
- Includes Garmin Lockk, an anti-theft feature
- Configurable car icons
- Fingertip touch-screen interface
- Look up addresses and points of interest
- Choose 2D or 3D map perspective
- Upload custom POIs, including alerts for speed zones and safety cams
- SD memory card expansion slot