Terminators. You kill off one in a movie, then next thing there’s another movie and a newer and better Terminator to deal with. And now there’s not only the movie ones to deal with, there’s more of the cyborg baddies on TV, in ‘Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles’.
On October 28 ‘Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season’ is being released, and GadgetGuy, in association with Warner Home Video, has 14 copies the the series, in DVD format, to give away.
It’s John Connor , it’s Sarah Connor, and a host of robots – good and bad. The DVD version sell for $59.95, or you can buy the series in Blu-ray format for $79.95. The DVD has 4 hours of extras, while the Blu-ray version has an additional 1 hour of extras.
And it’s the DVD version we have to give away as prizes.
How to enter
Simply go to the Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season competition page, login using your GadgetGuy registered email address and password, and answer the 25 words or less question – “Every new Terminator has a new deadly skill. Tell us in 25 words or less, what you’d like to see the next model of Terminator be able to do.”
The competition closes at 5 pm Sydney time on 20 November, 2009.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season DVD competition visit www.gadgetguy.com.au, click on the Sarah Connor Chronicles DVD competition link, and answer the 25 words or less question. Eligible participants are required to provide their gadgetguy.com.au/Press Play membership email and password to complete their entry.
- You can enter this competition as many times as you like, even on the one email address.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia, but to be eligible to win the prize the email address you submit with your entry must be actively subscribed to the GadgetGuy or Press Play newsletter at the time of the prize judging.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on 27 November, 2009 at Gadget Group, 120 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.
- The promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- No employees, relatives or associates of Warner Home Video or Gadget Group Pty Ltd can enter the competition.
- The winners shall be notified by email.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The competition commences 28 October, 2009 and concludes at 5 pm (Sydney time) on 20 November, 2009. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Prize winners once notified by email of their win have 1 month from the despatch of our email to supply us their contact details. If no reply is received then the prize will be re-judged one month after the original advice was sent.
- There are 14 copies of Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season DVD to win, one each for 14 prizewinners. Each is valued at $59.95, making a total prize value of $839.30.
- The promoter of this competition is Gadget Group Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502.