Like to win a Rocky: The Undisputed Collection Blu-ray Box Set – that’s a 7-disc set – Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky II, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, and a Rocky Anthology Bonus Disc? Not enough? What if they were accompanied by a personally signed note from Sylvester Stallone? There’s only 20 of them in the country, and we have 5 of them.
Still not enough? How about, all on high definition Blu-ray disc, copies of Fight Club: 10th Anniversary Edition, and Braveheart: 20th Anniversary Edition?
Thanks to Fox Home Entertainment, GadgetGuy has 5 packs to give away to 5 lucky winners. That’s the Rocky box set, the signed Sylvester Stallone letter, Fight Club and Braveheart.
How to enter
Simply go to the Rocky Undisputed competition page, login using your GadgetGuy registered email address and password, and answer the 25 words or less question – “Tell us in 25 words or less, if you were the director, what would the plot of the next Rocky movie be, and why.”
The competition closes at 5 pm Sydney time on 23 November, 2009.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the Rocky Undisputed competition visit www.gadgetguy.com.au, click on the Rocky Undisputed competition link, and answer the 25 words or less question. Eligible participants are required to provide their gadgetguy.com.au/Press Play membership email and password to complete their entry.
- You can enter this competition as many times as you like, even on the one email address.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia, but to be eligible to win the prize the email address you submit with your entry must be actively subscribed to the GadgetGuy or Press Play newsletter at the time of the prize judging.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on 8 December, 2009 at Gadget Group, 120 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.
- The promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- No employees, relatives or associates of Fox Home Entertainment or Gadget Group Pty Ltd can enter the competition.
- The winners shall be notified by email.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The competition commences 13 November, 2009 and concludes at 5 pm (Sydney time) on 4 December, 2009. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Prize winners once notified by email of their win have 1 month from the despatch of our email to supply us their contact details. If no reply is received then the prize will be re-judged one month after the original advice was sent.
- There are 5 packs to win, each containing 1 x Rocky The Undisputed Collection Blu-ray Box Sets, plus a personally signed note from Sylvester Stallone ($300 value), 1 x Fight Club – 10th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray ($39.95 value), and 1 x Braveheart: 20th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray ($39.95 value) to win. That’s one prize each for 5 prizewinners, making a total prize value of $1,899.50.
- The promoter of this competition is Gadget Group Pty Ltd, ABN 52050106502.