Logitech have released the Logitech Harmony Adapter for PlayStation 3 (PS3). The Harmony Adapter for PS3 works with your Harmony remote, so you get a single remote that controls your entire home-entertainment system. With support for all 51 PS3 commands, the Logitech adapter will enable the use of Harmony remotes for all PS3 media playback functions as well as turning on and off your console. The Harmony Adapter for PS3 is compatible with all Harmony remotes, including the entry-level Logitech Harmony 515 advanced universal remote (pictured below).
Logitech Harmony Adapter for PlayStation 3 features
- Works with Logitech Harmony remotes: No compatibility worries. Your PlayStation 3 Adapter is designed to work with your Logitech Harmony remote.
- Supports all 51 PlayStation 3 commands: Control your DVD and Blu-Ray Disc™ movies, navigate the XrossMediaBar (XMB) and even power your PlayStation 3 on and off without using your game controller.
- Compact, low-profile design: No extra clutter. The adapter blends discreetly into your home-entertainment environment.
- Guided online setup: You connect your Harmony remote to your computer and you’re guided through every step. If you hit a snag, customer support is ready to help.
- Always on, wireless link: The adapter uses AC power and a Bluetooth® wireless connection to communicate with your PlayStation 3 so your remote works whether your console is on or off. And your valuable USB ports remain available for other controllers.
Pricing and availability
The Logitech Harmony Adapter for PlayStation is available now, for $99.95 RRP. The Logitech Harmony 515 advanced universal remote is also available now, for $129.95 RRP.